Enzo Anzellini was born in Ethiopia When It was still an Italian colony. At the age of two his parents returned to Italy where he lived in Venice and Rome up to the 13 year of age. When his parents decided to start a new life in Venezuela. He conducted his studies in Italy, Venezuela and the United States. He studied Business Administration and Hotel management. For 40 years he has been devoted, to the residential and Commercial real estate investment and the construction of hotels and luxurious homes.
Throughout his long life he has done real estate operations in Italy, Spain, South America, Caribbean and the United States. Some more successful than others, but they have always result in the rich experiences, and flushing them down in the "piggy bank" of what Enzo considers his greatest treasure: his profession as a Real Estate Consultant.
Among the various activities of Enzo can be named:
* Participated in several Tourist Projects at the Italian Riviera & Costa Brava Spain and Smoky Mountain TN
* Introduction of Mediterranean Architecture & Construction of “Hotel Puerto Esmeralda” (Inspiration of Porto Cervo Sardinia Italy) 240 suites at Margarita Island (Venezuelan Caribbean)
* Founder in Venezuela of Condo-Hotel system
* Real Estate Consulting to Europeans, South, North & Central American investors
* Construction of “Brisas Beach Club, Hotel” & “Eden Tropical Resort” (over 300 rooms & suites) with group of Italian & South American Investors.
* Organization of Time Sharing at Island of Margarita- Venezuela
* Multiple sales of Luxury Homes and Condos at famous Cap Cana in Punta Cana Dominican Republic
He Speaks five languages fluently English, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese and has traveled extensively and intensively.
* C.L.H.M.S. (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
* C.I.P.S. (Certified International Property Specialist)
*T.R.C. (Transnational Referral Certified)